澳洲幸运5官网开奖结果查询 The Latest News, Announcements, and Stories
Global Sales of Blood Pressure Monitors Top 300 Million Units Taking on the Challenge of Achieving Zero Cerebro-cardiovascular Events
OMRON Refreshes its Electronic and Mechanical Components Business Global Websites News Release
Adding an "Eye" of Canon to the Peripheral Devices of the Collaborative Robot News Release
Being part of contributions to societal solutions Sven Kaluza, OMRON business development manager robotics:
OMRON Rated "A-" by CDP in Climate Change and Water Security for the 3rd and 2nd Consecutive Years, Respectively notice
Touchless Technology Enhances Safety and Reliability of the "New Normal" - The Story behind the Joint Development of Hybrid Elevator Switch in Partnership with Customers -
OMRON Launches K7TM Condition Monitoring Device that Realizes Preventive Maintenance of Heaters Through Digitalization of Degradation Trend News Release
OMRON Announces V440-F Series Ultra-Compact, High-Resolution, Networked Code Reader News Release
OMRON’s reason for being is to create social value through
business and continue to contribute to the development of society.
That is precisely what the practical application of
our corporate philosophy seeks to do.
Showcased here are some of the best practices of creating a better society
by solving social issues through the practice of the OMRON Principles.
Inspiring Employees to Unleash Their Passion for Solving Social Issues
Creating the Future of Diversity & Inclusion
Working with Local Governments to Build Communities Resilient to Disasters
Sowing the Seeds of New Science and Nurturing Innovation
Wearable Blood Pressure Monitors to Reduce Brain and Cardiovascular Diseases to Zero
Pursuing Higher Quality
We want to help patients with chronic illnesses by providing them with a healthy place to live, achieved through disease prevention
Aiming for Zero Asthma Attacks
OMRON remains committed to solving social issues through business
by advancing technology to create innovation.
Innovating production floors with cutting-edge technologies and unique services based on the widest range of control devices for factory automation to contribute to advancing productivity in the world’s manufacturing industry.
Providing electronic and mechanical components such as relays and switches globally used in various devices that support people’s lives. This business supports OMRON’s development.
Providing solutions and services in the field of social infrastructure, such as public transportations and energy management.
Providing numerous types of products and services worldwide to measure each person’s health status accurately and easily.
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Notice Regarding the Results of Acquisition of Treasury Stock ＜PDF 0.0MB＞
- Dec. 22 2021
- OMRON Refreshes its Electronic and Mechanical Components Business Global Websites
- Dec. 21 2021
- Adding an "Eye" of Canon to the Peripheral Devices of the Collaborative Robot
- Dec. 09 2021
- OMRON Launches K7TM Condition Monitoring Device that Realizes Preventive Maintenance of Heaters Through Digitalization of Degradation Trend
- Dec. 01, 2021
- Notice Regarding the Status (Progress Report) of Acquisition of Treasury Stock ＜PDF 0.0MB＞ ｄ>
- Dec. 16, 2021
- OMRON Rated "A-" by CDP in Climate Change and Water Security for the 3rd and 2nd Consecutive Years, Respectively
- Oct. 08, 2021
- OMRON Receives "Awards for Excellence in Corporate Disclosure" from SAAJ
- Jul. 02, 2021
- OMRON Taiyo Obtains Certification for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Excelling in the Employment of Persons with Disabilities (Monisu Certification System)
- Jun. 11, 2021
- Institutional Investor Designates OMRON in the All-Japan Executive Team Ranking for the Fifth Consecutive Year
- May. 26, 2021
- Information on Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders